|Address:||Los Angeles, California|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Ashley (sister)|
Jack (little brother); deceased
|Relationships:|| Kara Souders (Exgirlfriend,love interest, heart recipient, true love)
Edith (pre-show love interest)
|Friends:|| Emma Chota|
|First Appearance:||"Ergo Ego"|
|Last Appearance:||Alive in "The Guilted Age", as deceased in "Waiting for Superman"|
Hunter Cole was a recurring character on Red Band Society. He was considered a 'sarcastic, intellectual bad boy.' Hunter is in need of a liver transplant due to liver damage from his leukemia treatments, but that doesn’t stop him from causing mischief as the group's first renegade member.
He is portrayed by Daren Kagasoff.
- Kara Souders has a crush on him. They hooked up at the end of (1x08).
- In the hospital for liver failure, which was caused by the treatment for his leukemia.
- He has a sister named Ashley who wanted to donate half of her liver to him in episode 8 or "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car", but is afraid to accept the liver because the sugery could potentially kill her.
- His little brother slipped into a coma after jumping off the roof into a pool. He died, without waking up.
- He was pronounced dead during surgery in (1x11) when his body rejected the new liver.